Thursday 7 April 2011

James and the.... giant Puffin competition.



If you search for the paperback cover of Roald Dahl's James and The Giant Peach in google, you'll be seeing lots of competition entries from people who can't wait to put them onto their blogs! 
I'm not one of those - mostly just because it isn't finished.

Here is a link to the less than beautiful version of the cover I have in my possession (yes, it is too ugly to put on my blog.)

Not that i'm complaining about Mr Blake, because, come on he didn't put all of those elements together on the page did he? Here's hoping mine has something of a more selective palette, shall we say? 




1 comment:

  1. Bleugh! It's the manky purple that does it for me! Yours will, of course, be resplendent in it's tasteful hues. Can't wait xx

    ReplyDelete